FAQ: What happens to my domain name after cancelling the hosting plan?
Cancelling the hosting account does not cancel the domain name. However, without the hosting plan, websites and emails associated with the domain name (if the domain name is being used in the hosting account) may no longer be accessible. If you have important files, make sure to back up those datas before cancelling any service that you are using.
You may refer to the following about the backup of files, database, and emails:
- JetBackUp (only available to certain hosting packages)
- Using FTP (Checkout the Free FTP client download)
- Export database via phpMyAdmin
- Email Backup via Email Client (applicable with both IMAP and POP email setup)
You may also check the instructions about Cancellation of the Hosting Plan.
If you want to cancel only additional items from your hosting plan and not the entire package, we highly suggest that you contact our Billing Department:
- Via Phone +65 6288 6264 (press 3 to speak to our Billing Support Representative)
- General Billing Support – Monday to Friday (0900hrs-2100hrs (UTC+8)
- General Billing Support – Weekends (0900hrs-1800hrs (UTC+8)
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Contact Form
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.