- Familarise with cpanel
- How to login to cpanel
- How to change account password
- How to add additional domain
- How to create email auto responder
- How to backup your account
- How to create a email catchall account
- How to update your cpanel system contact email
- How to create database, database user and add privilege
- How to created an recurring automated job/command – Cron Job
- How to view your disk space usage
- How to see your website error logs
- How to manage and upload files using File Manager
- How to create additional FTP account
- How to activate hotlink protection to deter files leecher
- How to change the style of your folder listings
- How to block visitors
- How to manage your database structure and records.
- How to create (POP3/IMAP) email accounts
- How to password protect my directories
- How to obtain my website statics rawlogs
- How to redirect URL
- How to change the style of my cpanel
- How to create subdomains – for example sg.yourdomain.com
- How to trace the path of your email delivery.
- How to access your webisk account?
- How to access your webmail from your control panel.
Alternatively, you may also watch these cPanel’s video tutorials which will allow you to easily learn as you can rewind, pause, and fast forward through any of the videos. Latest tutorials can be obtained here.
A quick guide on changing the look and feel of cPanel to fit your personal style.
Updating Your Contact Information
Change your contact information as well as preferences.
Easily access your cPanel by adding cPanel shortcuts to your desktop or browser’s bookmarks toolbar.
Learn how to make a specific web page redirect to another page and display the contents of that page with redirects
Password Protect Directories
Learn how to limit access to a certain part of your site by requiring a user name and password to access a folder or folders from the web.
Generate or import GnuPG Keys to encrypt messages using a “public key” that can only be decrypted by a “private key”, which is retained by the intended recipient of the message.
Prevents other websites from directly linking to files on your website.
IP Deny Manager
Block a range of IP addresses to prevent them from accessing your site.
Download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either your entire site (your home directory, databases, email forwarders configuration, email filters configuration) or one of the previously mentioned parts of your site.
Send a copy of all mail from one email address to another.
(Also see Email Forwarder Limitations for Shared Hosting.)
Send a message back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a certain account.