Yes, Email Exchange supports mobile access for your emails and files through Exchange ActiveSync technology. In this article, learn about ActiveSync, and its role in Email Exchange and compatible devices.
Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is a communications protocol designed to connect a mobile device to an organisation’s Exchange Server where your Mailbox data is located. Exchange ActiveSync is the key factor that synchronises Emails, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks making it available across all your devices.
Exchange ActiveSync and Compatibility
Users can enjoy Email Exchange mobility by choosing mobile devices that are compatible with Exchange ActiveSync.
Mobile phones that are compatible with Exchange ActiveSync include:
- Apple – All Apple iPhones, iPad and iPods support Exchange ActiveSync.
- Windows Mobiles – Windows 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions support Exchange ActiveSync.
- Android – Most Android mobile and tablet devices support Exchange ActiveSync. Configuration may vary depending on the specific device, carrier and device manufacturer.
To experience Email Exchange on your mobile device, see our mobile setup support links below:
- How to Set up Microsoft Exchange on iPhone
- How to Set up Your Email Account on Windows Phone
- How to Set up Microsoft Exchange on Android Mobile Device