Our Auto-Renewal feature allows your Domain registrations to automatically renew (7) seven days before its expiry date. When Auto-Renewal is activated, you will receive (2) two notifications – 90 days and 9 days before the expiry date – informing you that the system will be renewing the Domain. For more details on this, click on the link below:
Activate the Domain Name Auto-Renewal service via the Account Manager using the steps below:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click on the Domains option from the top menu.
- Click on the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have (1) one registered Domain in your Account, you will automatically be redirected to its Management page.
- Click the [v] Arrow Icon corresponding to the Auto-Renew feature to display an extended menu below it, then click on the On button.
- If you have multiple credit cards in your Account, set the credit card you wish to use for the Auto-Renewal, then click on the Select button.
The Auto-Renewal for your Domain Name is now activated. To enable the Auto-Renewal feature for multiple Domains/Products/Services, click on the link below:
|Note: The Auto-Renewal service may fail when the credit card information is not valid or updated. To make this option work, you need to make sure that you have added a valid credit card. Should the Auto-Renewal feature fail, you will need to manually renew the Domain to secure continued ownership.|
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.