The Renewal Date of your domain name will depend on the number of years selected upon initial registration. If your domain is registered with Vodien or you transferred to us from another Registrar, you can keep track of all your domain Renewal Dates through your Account Manager.
Follow the instructions below to check and manage your Domains:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Domains from the top menu.
- Click on the Domain Name that you wish to view.
If you only have (1) one Domain, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Under the Domain Name panel, you’ll see your Domain Name’s Expiry Date.
Your Expiry Date is the registered Renewal Date of your Domain. However, the Renewal Period actually starts as early as 90 days before the date of expiry, which is also when the first Renewal Notice is sent to your registered email address. Read more about this in the article below: