Our Auto-Renewal feature allows your Email Hosting plan to automatically renew (7) seven days before its expiry date. To make this option work, you need to make sure that you have added a valid credit card.
Activate Email Hosting Auto-Renewal via the Account Manager using the steps below:
- Log in to your SG or AU Account Manager.
- Click on the Email option from the top menu.
- Click on the Email Hosting plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have (1) one Plan, you will automatically be routed to its Management page.
- Click the [v] Arrow Icon corresponding to the Auto-Renew feature to display an extended menu below it, then click on the On button.
- If you have multiple credit cards in your Account, set the credit card you wish to use for the Auto-Renewal, then click on the Select button.
The Auto-Renewal for your Email Hosting is now activated. Your Email Hosting will automatically renew (7) seven days before its expiry date. To enable the Auto-Renewal feature for multiple products, click on the link below:
Do not hesitate to contact our SG or AU Support Team if you have further questions.
(Visited 412 times, 1 visits today)