Learn how to export and import emails in Outlook 2003 by following the instructions from this article.
Export and import emails in Outlook 2003
- Make sure to close all email clients.
- Click Start button, and choose Control Panel. (If you do not see the Control Panel, click on Run and type in control panel.)Note: If you see the option Pick a category, click User Accounts.
- Choose on the Mail icon.
- Click Show Profiles tab.
- Click the appropriate profile (email account), and then click Properties.
- Click Data Files.
- Under Name, click the Personal Folders Service/ Personal Folders.
- Click Settings, and make sure to take note of the path and file name.
1. Click on File.
2. Choose on Import and Export.
3. In the Import and Export Wizard select Import Internet Mail and Addresses in the and click on Next button.
4. Choose on Outlook Express and click on Next button.
5. Click on Do not import duplicates option to avoid having emails being duplicated.
6. Click on Finish button.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.