Learn how to export and import emails in Outlook 2010 by following the instructions from this article.
Export and Import emails in Outlook 2010
- Click on the File tab.
- Click Advanced in the Outlook Options window.
- Choose Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and click Next button.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and click Next button.
- Select the folder to export (most likely the email account folder), and then click Next button.
- Click Browse, and then select the location path where you want the .pst file to be saved.
- Type the name that you want to use for the new .pst file in the File name box, and then click OK.
- Click Finish.
- Open up Outlook and select File tab. Choose on Open and click on Import.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose on Import from another program or file and click on Next button.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next button.
- If Outlook finds a .pst file in a default location this will show under the File to import field. To select another file, click Browse to locate the .pst file in your computer and click on Next button to continue.
- Under Options, it is recommended that you click on Do not import duplicates option to avoid having emails being duplicated. If you’re not sure though, choose on Allow duplicates to be created.
- Click on the main folder you would like to import. Make sure the option to Include subfolders is checked if you wish to import everything under the main folder.
- Select the option Import items into the same folder in your email address. Click on Finish button.
- Outlook will then start the importing process.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
(Visited 90 times, 1 visits today)