Learn how to export and import emails in Outlook 2013 by following the instructions from this article.
- Click on File.
- Click Open & Export and choose Import/Export.
- Choose Export to a file in the action to perform options.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next button.
- Select the name of the email account to export and make sure to tick the check box Include subfolders. Click Next button.
- Click Browse to select where the Outlook Data File (.pst) will be saved. Type the file name, and then click OK to proceed.
- Under Options, specify what to do when exporting items that already exist in the file if you are exporting it to an existing Outlook Data File (.pst).
- Click Finish.
- Outlook will begin the exporting process.
- Password protect – this is optional. Type in a password for the file.
- If you are trying to overwrite an existing .pst file that is password protected, you may need to type in the password.
- Click on File tab.
- Click Import in the Open Category.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Import from another program or file and then click on Next button.
- Choose Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click Next button.
- Look for the path and the file name of the .pst file that you want to import, or click Browse to choose the file to import.
- Under Options, it is recommended that you click on Do not import duplicates option to avoid having emails being duplicated.
- Click Next button.
- Select the folder that you want to import. To import everything in the .pst file, select the top of the hierarchy. Make sure to choose Personal Folders, Outlook Data File or your email address; most of the time this is selected automatically. Include subfolders is also chosen by default. Click Finish button.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)