Learn how to export and import emails in Outlook Express by following the instructions below.
Export and Import emails in Outlook Express
- On the File menu
- Click Export and choose Messages.
- Click OK button when you see:
This will export messages from Outlook Express Mail…
- In Outlook Express, on the File menu, choose Import, and then click Mail Account Settings.
- Choose on Microsoft Windows Messaging or Exchange or Outlook, and then click Next.
- Click the e-mail account you want to import, and then click Next button.
- Verify the server settings for the account in the Confirm Settings dialog box.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Change Settings if you want to make changes, click Next button, and then change the settings that you want to modify.
- Click Next button.
- Click Finish button.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)