Our Auto-Renewal feature allows your Product/Service to automatically renew (7) seven days before its expiry date. To make this option work, you need to make sure that you’ve added a valid credit card.
Activate Auto-Renewal for any Product or Service via the Account Manager using the steps below:
- Log in to your SG or AU Account Manager.
- Click on a Product Category from the top menu.
- Click on the Plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have (1) one Plan under that Category, you will automatically be redirected to its Product Management page.
- Click the [v] Arrow Icon corresponding to the Auto-Renew feature to display an extended menu below it, then click on the On button.
- If you have multiple credit cards in your Account, set the credit card you wish to use for the Auto-Renewal, then click on the Select button.
The Auto-Renewal for your Product/Service is now activated. It will automatically renew (7) seven days before its expiry date. To enable the Auto-Renewal feature for multiple Products/Services, click on the link below: