Account Credit or Vodien Credit is an easy way to register Domains, purchase Hosting and other products and services, or make future purchases and renewals. The Vodien Credit you add to your Account will never expire. To use it, simply load up your Vodien Credit before making purchases and renewals.
Follow the instructions below to add Credit to your Account:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- While on your Account Manager home page, click on the Add Credit link.
Or, you can also click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then select Billing History and click on the Add Credit button.
- Specify the Credit Amount in the field provided.
- Click on a Payment Type to use for adding your Vodien Credit.