Your Account Manager is where you can access and manage all of your Domains, Hosting, and other Services registered or purchased with Vodien. This is also where you can quickly renew or purchase additional plans.
To purchase Products and Services via your Vodien Account Manager, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- On your Account Manager home page, click on a Product category from the top menu.
- If you have no existing plans under the selected Product category, a list of available plans will automatically appear on the next page.
If you have existing plans under the selected Product category, click the Buy link on the left-side panel to view available plans to choose from.
- Click the Buy Now button corresponding to the plan that you wish to purchase.
Depending on the Product, this button may appear as a Shopping Cart Icon, a Configure button, or a Contact Us button for the Colocation Server plans.
- On the next page, set the plan period and Product specifications (if any), then choose your Addons (if preferred). Addons are other Products / Services that you may want to include in your purchase.
- If asked to Connect your Domain, tick “I own this domain name” to connect the Product / Service to an existing Domain that is registered to you, or tick “Register a new domain” to connect it to a new one, then enter the specific Domain Name in the field provided.
- Click Continue Order.
Depending on the Product, you may have to review your Order and click Continue Order again.
- Review your Order for the last time, then click on the Payment Type you prefer. If you wish to use your Vodien Credit, click on My Credit.
- Continue to pay for your Order and a confirmation email will be sent to the Account’s registered email address.
You can click on the Product category at the top menu of your Account Manager to view the status of all your Product purchases under that specific category. If you only have one plan under a Product category, you will automatically be routed to its management page. If you have multiple plans, click on one plan to open its dedicated management page where you can view your plan’s status and other details.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.