You can quickly add and manage all your Credit Cards in one place to easily complete transactions. You can also activate the auto-renewal service for specific Domains and Products, saving you the hassle of tracking all of the expiry dates and making sure you don’t lose any of your Domains or websites.
Follow the instructions below to manage the Payment Settings in your Account Manager:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click Payment Settings.
- Manage your settings using the following instructions:
- Add a Card – Enter your Credit Card number in the field provided and set the Card Expiry using the drop-down lists, then click Add Card. All your added cards will appear under the Payment Settings section of this page.
- Activate Card for Checkout – Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to manage, then select Yes from the drop-down list under Checkout and click the Save link below it. This will allow you to select this card upon Payment Checkout.
- Manage Auto-Renewal Settings – Click the Domains / Products button on the card that you wish to use, then tick the boxes beside the Domains / Products you wish to auto-renew and click the Update button at the bottom. This will allow you to keep all your Domains / Products working without worrying about their expiry dates.
- Change Card Expiry – Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to manage, then set the new Card Expiry using the drop-down lists and click the Save link below it. Please ensure that all your cards are updated for the auto-renewal service to work.
- Remove a Card – Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to remove, then click the Delete link below it and click Confirm Delete.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.