Vodien caters to all your needs and highly prioritises your convenience by providing you the option to pay via Cheque / Money Order / Cashier’s Order.
To do this, you’ll need to:
- Use Cheque as Your Payment Type
- Issue & Send Your Cheque / Money Order / Cashier’s Order
- Notify Us for Processing and Activation
Note: Please check with your bank for any additional charges that may be levied on such transactions.
Step1: Use Cheque as Your Payment Type
You can shop for Domains and Products/Services on the Vodien website, then log in to your Account Manager later. Or, you can Log In first, then purchase what you need from there.
If you’re a New Customer, you will be prompted to create an account in order to proceed with the payment process.
Once you’ve successfully logged in or created an account, you will then be routed back to the Shopping Cart where you can do the following:
- Under the Payment Information section, click Cheque to set it as your Payment Type.
- Click the Cheque button that appears. You will be routed to the How to Make Payment page.
- Scroll down to view your Invoice.
You will be needing the Invoice Number for the next step.
Step2: Issue & Send Your Cheque / Money Order / Cashier’s Order
After making your purchase with Cheque as your Payment Type, you’re now ready to issue and send your Cheque using the following guide:
- Click on the link that corresponds to your location:
- Under Payment Modes, click Cheque Payment.
- Be sure to make your Cheque / Money Order / Cashier’s Order payable to the information provided in the respective links above.
- Don’t forget to write the Invoice Number behind the Cheque.
- Post your payment to the address provided in the respective links.
Step3: Notify Us for Processing and Activation
Upon mailing out the cheque, you will need to notify us for processing and activation. For your convenience, here are (3) three ways you can do so:
Via Form Submit: Fill out the Payment Notification Form corresponding to your location, then click Submit:
Via Account Manager:
- Log In to the SG or AU Account Manager.
- Click on your Profile Name at the top-right section of the page and select Billing History from the drop-down list.
- Click on the specific Invoice Number under Invoices Due, then click the Pay Invoice link that appears on its bottom-right side.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and set the Date the Cheque Payment was sent.
- Click I Sent A Cheque.
Via Direct Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to notify us of your payment with these details:
Once any of the above options have been made, a ticket will then be assigned to you. Once your payment is verified, your ticket will be updated and your Invoice will be marked paid immediately. For Multiple Invoice Payments, include all the Invoice Numbers you’re paying for and the total amount of the Cheque.