Your Account Manager is where you can access and manage all of your Domains, Hosting, and other services registered or purchased with Vodien. This is also where you can quickly renew or purchase additional plans.
To register for a new Domain Name via your Account Manager, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Enter the Domain Name that you wish to register in the Search box at the top-right corner of the Account Manager home page, then click the Search Icon.
Or, you can also click Domains from the top menu to review your registered Domains, then click the Register Domains link on the left-side menu and enter the Domain Name you want to add in the Search box provided.
- On the next page, the Domain Name you specified will appear at the top of the list with its corresponding status, along with other suggested Domains.
- Ensure that the status on the Domain Name you want says Available.
- Click the Add button corresponding to all the Domains you wish to register. All of which will be added automatically to your Shopping Cart and will be listed on the right-side panel.
- Review the list on your right-side panel and click the [x] Delete Icon if you wish to remove a Domain that you do not prefer.
- When done, click the Buy Now button. You will be routed to your Shopping Cart.
- Review the list on your Shopping Cart and set the number of years you wish to register each Domain for.
- Click the Pay Securely button at the bottom, then click Continue Order on the next page.
- Review your Order for the last time, then click on the Payment Type you prefer. If you wish to use your Vodien Credit, click on My Credit.
- Continue to pay for your Order and a confirmation email will be sent to the Account’s registered email address.
You can click on the Domains option at the top menu of your Account Manager to view the status of all your Domain Names. If you only have one Domain, you will automatically be routed to its management page. If you have multiple Domains, click one Domain Name to open its dedicated management page where you can do the following:
- View your Domain’s registration Status and Expiry Date.
- Access its Registry Key / UDAI Key / Domain Password.
- Renew or Delete your Domain.
- Lock / Unlock your Domain.
- Set the Auto Renewal option.
- Connect it to a Domain Privacy service.
- Update the Name Server records.
- Manage your Domain’s DNS.
Please note that if the status of your Domain Registration says Awaiting Info, you may have registered for a Domain that requires certain documents for approval. Please check your email after payment and reply with the required additional information or documents, to complete the process.