Vodien Internet Solutions is dedicated to providing you with free 24/7 support to help you best take advantage of our products and services, as well as get you online – hassle free. However, in certain cases where additional service or support is required – which are beyond the standard agreement – you will need to request and pay for Advanced Support.
Follow the instructions below to request for Advanced Support via your Account Manager:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click Advanced Support.
- Specify the Product type from the drop-down list.
- Clearly describe and enumerate your request in the Requirements field.
- Enter a working Phone and Email we can contact you with, should we need clarifications on the matter.
- Select a corresponding Service Fee from the drop-down list, depending on the estimated number of hours.
- Click on a Payment Type to pay for and proceed with your request.
We recommend that you contact us first for support. In this way, we can recommend whether you need Advanced Support and how many hours you’ll need to pay for.