Email Notifications are sent to the registered Email Address in your Account Manager. These include transaction confirmations, activation notices, login information, deletion/termination notices, among others.
Follow the instructions below to quickly review your Email Notifications via your Account Manager:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click Email Notifications.
- Click on a Subject line to review its content.
You can also click on the Date link to sort the messages according to the Latest received, or to limit your view according to the Year you select.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.