There are 2 types of email connection – with SSL and without SSL. To connect to our servers securely, you will need to tick two boxes in your email client. Continue reading this article on how to securely check email.
Steps on how to securely check email. (based on outlook express)
- Create an email account
- From the email account properties popup, click on Servers
- Change both incoming and outgoing mail server to mail.domain.com (replace domain.com with your actual domain name) or the server name you are hosted in (refer to your welcome email).
- From the email account properties popup, click on Advanced
- Tick both This server requires a secure connection (SSL) checkbox (Refer to figure below).
- Change the port number according to the below table.
|Email connection type (Default)|
|Email connection type (SSL)|
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.