You can set the default Language and Time Zone to use for your Account Manager, and even set how you want us to inform, remind, and support you on both calls and emails.
Simply follow the instructions below to set your Account Preferences:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on the Edit Profile button on the Account Manager home page.
If you’re on a different page on the Account Manager, click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click My Profile to go back to the Home Page and click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Preferences tab.
- Select a default Language and Time Zone from their respective drop-down lists.
- Under Communication, tick on the corresponding boxes to set your Support Preferences.
- Click Save.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)