If you have a Blackberry phone and would like to send and receive emails with it. The steps below are for Blackberry OS version 6 to 7.1.
Before you go through the steps, make sure that you have your email address and your password. If you have troubles with your password, click the guided link on how to change your email password.
Here are the steps on how to set up your email account in Blackberry:
1. From your Home screen, go to Settings.
2. Tap Accounts. Then tap Add New Account.
3. On the next screen, tap Email, Calendar and Contacts.
4. Enter your email address you want to set up and tap Next.
5. Enter your password on the next screen and tap Next.
6. Choose IMAP or POP. Please enter the following settings on the next screen:
|Username||Your full email address.|
|Email Address||Your full email address.|
|Password||Password of the email address you’re setting up.|
|Port||Click on the guided link for more information about Port email setup.|
|SMTP Username||Your full email address.|
|SMTP Server Address||mail.yourdomain.com|
|SMTP Port||Click on the guided link for more information about Port email setup.|
7. Tap Done.
The settings should be validated and checked. Once all is good you can start using your Blackberry phone to send and receive emails.