There are at least two ways to set up your Exchange Email on your Android phone: Email app (default) or Outlook. You can choose between the two applications where you can start sending and receiving emails. Of course, you still have the option to connect your Exchange Email using the IMAP or POP protocol. Be mindful that using the previous protocols, you won’t be able to enjoy the features that Exchange Email provides.
You can skip through the steps on which application you’d like to use:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on Users & Accounts or Accounts.
3. Choose Add an account. Tap Exchange or Corporate.
4. Enter your Exchange email, username, and password.
5. Tap Sign In. A pop-up will come up, tap Agree.
6. Under Account setup screen, enter the following information:
|Email Address||Type in your Exchange email address.|
|Domain||Leave this blank.|
|Username||Type in the Exchange email address.|
|Password||Type the password to your Exchange email.|
|Port||Keep suggested port as it is.|
|Security Type||Keep suggested security type as it is.|
7. Tap Next. Tap OK on next pop-up.
8. You may do changes on the Sync frequency or keep suggested options as is. Tap Next.
9. Tap Activate.
You can open your Email application to check all your emails are synced.
Make sure that you have installed Outlook app on your Android phone. Once done, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open Outlook. Tap Get Started.
Or, tap the picture of your email on the top-left, and select the Outlook logo on the left. Enter your Exchange email address and tap Add Account.
Step 2. Enter your Exchange email address and tap Continue.
Step 3. Enter your password. Tap Sign In.
Step 4. You can Skip to add another account or Continue.
You can the go back to the Outlook application to check all your emails syncing.