Skip the hassle of jumping from one platform to another to get your business information updated. With Business Directory, you can make your online business listing update centralized. When you make changes to your business profile in our Business Directory dashboard, our system will push the updated information to multiple local online directories automatically. See the list of our affiliated local business directories.
Steps To Complete or Update Your Business Profile
Follow this guide on how to complete or update your business information on the Business Directory platform:
- Go to your Online Marketing Hub (OMH).
- On your OMH, locate the domain that has a Business Directory product.
- On the domain card, click the Open button within the Business Progress bar.
- Fill out all the necessary information about your business:
- Name & Location
- Payment Options
- Contact Details
- Business Hours
- Logo & Images
5. Click the SAVE CHANGES button to save your settings.
6. Allow 48 hours for the information to reflect on the affiliated local business directories.
Business Profile Tips
Check some of our helpful tips below when completing your business profile.
Writing Your Business Name
Choose the official name of your business. This will appear as a title on the search engine result pages and social media pages.
The business description in your Business Directory appears as a snippet on the search engine result page. So, make it engaging to increase your Clickthrough rate.