Traffic Booster is a tool that prepares and submits your website to commonly used search engines. The results of this submission still depend on how optimised your website is and how relevant it is to the keywords you have submitted.
Step 1. Check Your Website
This checks your website for any broken links. This is a vital step since no search engines promote a website with broken links.
- Access Online Marketing Hub.
- Click Open the Traffic Booster product in question. Make sure it is under the website domain name you want to submit.
Step 2. Optimise Your Website
This tool gives suggestions on how you can improve your website including the appropriate number of pages, and adding meta descriptions, among others.
- On the Traffic Booster tool of your Online Marketing Hub, click OPTIMISE.
Once your website is optimised and improved, proceed to submit your website to search engines.
Step 3. Submit to All Search Engines
This tool lets you select the region of your target audience and enter your keywords before submitting the website to search engines.
- On the Traffic Booster tool of your Online Marketing Hub, click SUBMIT.
3. Enter three to 15 keywords that are relevant to your website. The search engines in the previous step will display your website as a result when the keywords that you have set up are searched. Click enter on your keyboard after every keyword.