Updating your Account Username and Password on a regular basis is a crucial step in maintaining the security of your Account Manager – which houses all of your Domains, Hosting, and other services registered or purchased with Vodien, as well as your Credit Card and other Payment information used.
As a general rule, keep your Account Logins in a safe place to ensure that your Account is accessible only by you.
You can update your Account Logins using the steps below:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on the Edit Profile button on the Account Manager home page.
If you’re on a different page on the Account Manager, click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click My Profile to go back to the Home Page and click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Enter a new Username and Password, then click Save.