Keeping the Email Address associated with your Vodien Account Manager up-to-date is absolutely important. This Email Address is where all notifications, renewal notices, and invoices, as well as login information updates, are sent. In some cases, this may also be a way for us to verify ownership of the Account.
As a general rule, always make sure that your Email Address is working and update your Account Email Address as soon as needed.
You can update your Account Email Address using the steps below:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
- Click on the Edit Profile button on the Account Manager home page.
If you’re on a different page on the Account Manager, click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click My Profile to go back to the Home Page and click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Enter a new Email Address, then click Save.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.