Your Account Profile includes all relevant information needed for Domain Registration and the security of all purchased products and services with Vodien. It is recommended that you review and update your Profile in a timely manner, for us to provide proper verification and support.
To do this, you will need to access your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
Once logged in, you can access and update your Account Profile by clicking on the Edit Profile button on the Account Manager home page.
If you’re on a different page on the Account Manager, click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click My Profile to go back to the Home Page and click Edit Profile.
Review and update the following by clicking on their corresponding tabs:
- Profile – Ensure that all personal and business information are correct, then click Save.
- Security – Click on the Security tab to update the Email Address, Username, and Password for your Account, then click Save.
Please note that the Email Address you specify here is where all notifications, renewal notices, and invoices, as well as login information updates will be sent.
Keep your Account Login Info in a safe place to ensure that your Domains, Products, and Credit Card information are accessible only by you.
- Preferences – Click on the Preferences tab to set the default Language and Time Zone of your Account, then tick on the corresponding boxes to set how you want us to inform, remind, and support you. Click Save.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.