This article aims to guide you on how to insert a logo or image for your roundcube webmail signature.
1. Ensure that you have either uploaded the intended image on your file manager (not available for email hosting plans) or an external image hosting service.
2. Login to your webmail
3. Click on the gear icon at the top right portion of the page
4. Click on identities, followed by the email address
5. Fill the necessary fields and ensure that “HTML signature” is checked
6. Click on the HTML icon.
7. A pop up window will show where you need to insert the text for the intended signature with <img src=”http://domain.com/imagename.jpg”> (sample script only) where http://domain.com/imagename.jpgis the url link for your image path.
Click Update button.
8. Click on “Save” and you are good to go.