Vodien caters to all your needs and highly prioritises your convenience by providing you the option to pay via Inter-Banking / ATM Funds Transfer. To do this, you’ll need to:
- Use Bank Transfer as Your Payment Type
- Proceed with Bank Transfer
- Notify Us for Processing and Activation
Note: Please check with your bank for any additional charges that may be levied on such transactions.
Step1: Use Bank Transfer as Your Payment Type
You can shop for Domains and Products/Services on the Vodien website, then log in to your Account Manager later. Or, you can Log In first, then purchase what you need from there.
If you’re a New Customer, you will be prompted to create an account to proceed with the payment process.
Once you’ve successfully logged in or created an account, you will then be routed back to the Shopping Cart where you can do the following:
- Under the Payment Information section, click Bank Transfer to set it as your Payment Type.
- Click the Bank Transfer button that appears. You will be routed to the How to Make Payment page.
- Scroll down to view your Invoice.
You will be needing the Invoice Number for the next step.
Step2: Proceed with Bank Transfer
After making your purchase with Bank Transfer as your Payment Type, you’re now ready to process your Transfer using the following guide:
- Click on the link that corresponds to your location:
- Under Payment Modes, click ATM Fund Transfer / Internet Banking.
- Be sure to use the bank account details provided in the respective links above.
For Singapore transactions, enter your initials as the identification/initials during the transfer.
For Australia transactions, use your Invoice Number and/or Customer ID as the reference during the transfer. To access your Customer ID: Log In to your account and hover your mouse pointer over your Profile Name at the top-right section of the page.
Step3: Notify Us for Processing and Activation
Upon completing the transfer, you will need to notify us for processing and activation. For your convenience, here are (3) three ways you can do so:
Via Form Submit: Fill out the Payment Notification Form corresponding to your location, then click Submit:
Via Account Manager:
- Log In to the SG or AU Account Manager.
- Click on your Profile Name at the top-right section of the page and select Billing History from the drop-down list.
- Click on the specific Invoice Number under Invoices Due, then click the Pay Invoice link that appears on its bottom-right side.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and set the Date the Bank Transfer was done.
- Click I Sent A Bank Transfer.
Via Direct Email: Send an email to [email protected], to notify us of your payment with these details:
Date of Transaction:
Once any of the above options have been made, a ticket will then be assigned to you. Once your payment is verified, your ticket will be updated and your Invoice will be marked paid immediately. For Multiple Invoice Payments, include all the Invoice Numbers you’re paying for and the total amount of the Bank Transfer payment.