Vodien provides your Domain Names with the Domain Lock or Registrar Lock feature, which gives you extra protection from unsolicited transfers. As an owner or Registrant of the domain name that is registered with Vodien, you have the option to lock and unlock it through your Account Manager. Read through this guide to learn how.
Lock and Unlock Domains
You can easily lock and unlock your domain name using the following steps:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Domains from the top menu.
- Click on the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have (1) one domain, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Domain Lock.
- Select On or Off, then click Update.
Congratulations! You’ve just locked and unlocked your domain name.
|IMPORTANT: We do not recommend unlocking your domain name as this will be a big security risk. An unlocked domain makes it easy for other people to transfer your domain name from your account to another account, or to a different Registrar. If this happens, we will not be able to protect your domain. Please use the unlock feature ONLY if you want to transfer your domain name.|