There are two methods that you can apply for Magento – How to Change Site URL:
Magento Administrator Panel
- Log into your Magento Administrator panel
- From the top menu bar, click System > Configuration
- From the left side menu, click Web
- Open the Unsecure and Secure dropdowns, locate the base URL line, and replace this with the new URL
- Clear the Magento cache and your browser’s cache
The site should now load properly.
Step 1. Log in to the cPanel.
Step 2. Click on phpMyAdmin under Databases panel.
Step 3. You will be redirected at the phpMyAdmin site. Located at the left side part of the page is your database name. Locate and click the name of Magento database corresponding to the URL you want to change.
Step 4. Now you will see a list of all the tables in the database, in alphabetical order. Search for core_config_data table.
Step 5.Locate the rows web/unsecure/base_url and web/secure/base_url and click Edit next to the corresponding lines.
Step 6. Change the base URL to the intended string. Within the Value column, update the value of each specific secure and unsecure URL to the intended URLand click “GO”.
Flush the Magento cache, and the site should load with the set base URLs properly now.