Domain Folders allow you to organise your registered domain names and separate your personal domains from your business domains. In this way, having multiple domain names becomes easier to manage.
Learn how you can access, create new, and manage Domain Folders within your Account Manager with the corresponding steps below:
Access Domain Folders
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Domains from the top menu. Your Domains will be displayed in List View by default.
- Click the Folder View Icon beside the Gear Icon at the top of the page to view the default Domain Folders on the left-side panel.
You can switch back by click on the List View Icon at the top of the page.
Create Domain Folders
- While in Folder View, click the New Folder option on the left-side panel.
- Enter the desired name for your folder.
- Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Manage Domain Folders
- Rename a Folder – Hover your cursor over a Domain Folder on the left-side and click the [v] Arrow Down Icon, the click Rename Folder, enter a new Folder name, and press Enter.
- Set a Folder Color – Hover your cursor over a Domain Folder on the left-side panel, then click the [v] Arrow Down Icon and click on the desired Color to use it.
- Reorder Folders – Click and drag the Domain Folder to its new placement on the left-side panel.
- Delete a Folder – Hover your cursor over a Domain Folder on the left-side panel and click the [v] Arrow Down Icon, then click Delete Folder.
- Move Domains to a Folder – Click Show All Domains from the left-side panel, then drag and drop a domain name into a Domain Folder.
Or, tick on the corresponding boxes beside all the domains that you wish to move, then click the Move To button at the top and select the destination Domain Folder.