Vodien accepts multiple kinds of modes of payment. These are listed below.
Modes of Payment
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Inter Banking/ ATM Funds Transfer
- Cheque/ Money Order/ Cashier’s Order/Cash
- Credits – only available for users who have credits
- All credit card and debit card transactions are performed on a secured server. Therefore, Vodien Internet Solutions will not have and will not retain any client’s credit card information.
- For cheque payments, we only accept cheques drawn from a Singapore bank.
How to make payments:
- For existing unpaid invoice, follow instructions from Pay Invoices Due
- For credit card, debit card, you may follow the instructions on Add or Update Credit Card Payment
- For Inter Banking/ ATM Funds Transfer.
- For Cheque/ Money Order/ Cashier’s Order.
- For Cash, open a ticket or call our Billing Support (+65 6288 6264 press 3) to make an office appointment (Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM except for holidays).
Need more help with your billing? Contact us today!
(Visited 560 times, 1 visits today)