In preparing your Domain Name for a transfer away from Vodien, you will need to obtain our Domain Password. This is also known as the Registry Key, EPP Key, Transfer Key, UDAI Key, or Auth Code, among others, and is unique for every domain name registered. This helps with communication between Registrars when the transfer takes place.
The steps below will help you obtain your Domain Password:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU site.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Domains from the top menu.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Domain Name registered, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- On the Domain Name section, click the Hamburger Menu located on its right, then select Registry Key.
A pop-up box will appear with your Domain Password. Copy & paste it directly to where you will be transferring your Domain Name or, if you’re not yet ready to initiate the transfer, please make sure that you keep the Domain Password in a secure place where only you have access to.
|NOTE: Once the Domain Password is obtained, this allows anyone to transfer the |
Domain Name away from Vodien. Please be careful to whom you provide your Domain Password to. Once the Domain Name has been transferred out, we will lose control over your Domain Name and we can no longer protect it or get it back.