This is a guide on how to proceed after you access your Vodien account manager. Find out what each button and icon do:
- My Account
- Shopping Cart
- Profile Name Dropdown
- Menu Bar
- Start Chat Now!
- ADD CREDIT
- EDIT PROFILE
Clicking My Account brings you back to this profile page wherever you are in the account manager so does the Vodien logo on the upper left side of the page.
The search feature is for searching domain names to register and products to purchase. Click Domain Search for domains and Site Search for products.
Here, you can find all the items that you added to the cart. All items added to the cart are saved if you are logged in to the account while adding them regardless of which device you are using.
Clicking this dropdown will give you options that lead you to the following:
- Customer ID – Your unique Customer ID for inquiry purposes.
- MY PROFILE – This redirects you to the profile page just like when clicking My Account.
- Billing History – Click this option to add credit to your account or to view your invoices.
- Email Notifications – Choose this option to see the email notifications Vodien sent to you.
- Payment Settings – Click this to add or edit your payment method. This is also where you enable or disable auto-renewal.
- Advanced Support – Click here to lodge a request that is outside the standard agreement.
- Affiliates – Choose this to see how your referral is going and how much you earned.
- Sign Out – Click this to sign out of the account. This redirects you to Vodien home page afterwards.
The menu bar is where you can access the products on your account. The highlighted icons are the ones you have product/s in. The greyed-out icons are still clickable and redirect you to the products that you can purchase.
Click this button to start a chat with one of our customer care specialists.
This displays the pop-up window to add credit to your account.
The EDIT PROFILE button allows you to update your account profile.