Your Account Manager is where you can access and manage all of your Domains, Hosting, and other services registered or purchased with Vodien. This is also where you can quickly renew or purchase additional plans. Read through this guide to help you with the following:
- Accessing the Account Manager
- Updating Your Account Profile
- Managing Your Domains, Hosting, and Other Services
- Accessing Other Account Information and Settings
Accessing the Account Manager
Follow the instructions below to access your Vodien Account Manager:
- Visit the Vodien website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your Account Manager password, click the Lost Password link, then enter your username and click Send. An email will be sent to the registered Email Address connected to your Account.
Updating Your Account Profile
If this is your first time logging in to your Account, we recommend that you immediately review or update your Profile for security purposes. Follow the instructions below to know how:
- While on your Account Manager home page, click on the Edit Profile button.
Or if you’re on a different page on the Account Manager, click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click My Profile to go back to the Home Page and click Edit Profile.
- Under the Profile tab, ensure that all personal and business information are correct, then click Save.
- Click on the Security tab to update the Email Address for your Account. This is where all notifications, renewal notices, and invoices, as well as login information updates will be sent.
- Enter a new Username and a secure Password to update them, then click Save.
Please keep your Account Login Info in a safe place to ensure that your Domains, Products, and Credit Card information are accessible only by you.
- Click on the Preferences tab to set the default Language and Time Zone of your Account.
- Tick on the corresponding boxes to set how you want us to inform, remind, and support you, then click Save.
Managing Your Domains, Hosting, and Other Services
All Vodien Products and Services appear at the top menu of the Account Manager. This makes it very easy to manage and renew them when needed, or purchase new ones whenever you want.
To manage your Domains, for example, click on the Domains option at the top menu. A list of all the Domains you’ve registered with Vodien will appear. If you haven’t registered one yet, you can easily register a Domain from here, too.
Click on one of your registered Domains. You will be routed to its dedicated management page where you can do the following:
- View your Domain’s registration Status and Expiry Date.
- Access its Registry Key / UDAI Key / Domain Password.
- Renew or Delete your Domain.
- Lock / Unlock your Domain.
- Set the Auto Renewal option.
- Connect it to a Domain Privacy service.
- Update the Name Server records.
- Manage your Domain’s DNS.
Similarly, you can manage Hosting and other Vodien services by clicking on the corresponding option at the top menu of your Account Manager.
Accessing Other Account Information and Settings
Click on your Account Name beside the Shopping Cart Icon at the top-right corner of the page, then click Billing History, Email Notifications, or Payment Settings to access and manage the following:
- Billing History – This is where you can view a Summary of your current Vodien Credit and your Account’s Payment Due, as well as a list of all your transactions.
Under Summary, click Add Credit to specify the amount you’d like to add and select which Payment Type to use for adding credit. Vodien Credit is an easy way to make future purchases and renewals. To use it, simply load up your Vodien Credit before making purchases and renewals.
Under Paid Invoices, click on an Invoice # to expand the view, then click the View Invoice link on its right.
- Email Notifications – This is where you’ll find a list of all the notifications sent to your Account’s Email Address. Click on a Subject line to preview the message.
- Payment Settings – This is where you can add or manage the Credit Cards used for your Account transactions.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have further questions.