You can use a PHP info page to view the current PHP settings of the server.
This file outputs a large amount of information, such as:
- PHP extensions such as exec,allow_url_open,
- Current PHP version of the server
- PHP environment
Steps to create:
- To login to your cpanel account via domainname.com/cpanel [ replace domainname.com with actual domain name]
- Go to File Manger under “files” and click go
- Select “New File” at the top left hand side
- Create a new file call “phpinfo.php” and ensure it is under /public_html and click “Create New File”
- Select the newly created file and click on “Code Editor” and click “Edit”
- 123456<?php// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALLphpinfo();?>
- Click Save on the top right hand corner
Test it out by going to domainname.com/phpinfo.php
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
(Visited 223 times, 1 visits today)