If you’ve enabled the Auto-Renewal service for the Domains and Products in your Account, you will automatically be charged before your next billing period. If not, or if you simply want to Renew ahead of time, you can manually Renew through your Account Manager.
Follow the guide below to know how:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click on a Product Category from the top menu.
- Click on the Plan that you wish to Renew.
If you only have (1) one Plan under that Category, you will automatically be routed to its Product Management page.
- If the Product is on Renewal Due Status, you can click on the Renew button that appears beside the Status.
Otherwise, click on the Hamburger Menu and select Renew from the drop-down list.
- Select your preferred Billing Cycle from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Pay Securely button.
- Select your preferred Payment Type and fill out the required fields (if any), then click on the Pay & Activate button.
Have any questions? Contact us today!