If you’ve made Name Server or DNS changes to your domain name that is registered with Vodien, you can easily point it back to our servers with the quick Park Domain option. This automatically resets your DNS settings and displays a default “Coming Soon” landing page for your domain.
Reset your domain’s DNS via your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Visit the Vodien SG or AU website.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Domains from the top menu.
- Click on the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have (1) one Domain, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Name Servers section, then click on the Hamburger icon on the right.
- Click Park Domain from the drop-down menu, then click the Activate button from the pop-up box.
Once done, allow at least 2 – 4 hours propagation time for the whole internet to cache the new information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Singapore or Australia Support Team if you have further questions.
(Visited 557 times, 1 visits today)