After your SSL Certificate has been installed, you can show the click-to-verify Site Seal to your visitors. Having it on your site tells your customers that your site is fully secured and that information transmitted to you is secure.
Steps on how to get Site Seal code:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select “Account Manager“.
- Enter your username and password Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Secure SSL in the menu bar.
- Select the SSL Certificate for the Domain.
- Scroll down to the Secure Site Seal portion.
- Click Add Site Seal. A drop-down list will now show.
- Click the Copy button next to the seal code you want to use.
Paste the code in your site to show the site seal. Please look for your web developer if you do not know how to do this.
All Premium and Wildcard SSL Certificates come with an official click-to-verify Site Seal. All Standard SSL Certificates will be issued a standard Free Site Seal.