Are you getting a Google error when accessing your website? We have listed some helpful troubleshooting steps on what you need to do if your website is listed as suspicious by Google.
1) Check to confirm if your website is listed:
The result for vodien.com is “Not dangerous. Safe Browsing has not recently seen malicious content on vodien.com.”
However, if you have a different result, kindly proceed with the troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting if website is listed as suspicious by Google
1) Check your FTP for the most recent changes in your website files.
2) Check to see if there are any malicious code added to your files.
3) Try to scan your files with anti-virus scanner.
4) Make sure to remove all affected files and replace them.
If you are lost and do not know what to do, send Vodien a support ticket and we will advise you.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.